Monday, November 28, 2011

Festival News



We are excited that our latest documentary Wild Eyes: The Abby Sunderland Story has been accepted into the San Diego Christian Film Festival which runs from Decmber 27-30, 2011.

There will be workshops for film makers and a family day featuring films that the whole family can enjoy together on Tuesday the 27th.  Wild Eyes is tentatively scheduled to screen on Family Day with a Q & A with Abby and myself afterwards.

The festival web site is  http://www.sdchristianfilmfestival.com/.  Check them out for more details on locations and schedules.

I am currently working on an exciting project that is consuming a lot of my time.  I can't elaborate any further at the moment but will fill you in at the appropriate time, hopefully in a few weeks.

My latest adventure is that I will be speaking on Wednesday morning to the middle school students at Ventura Missionary School.  Hopefully, it will be inspirational and motivational as well as a lot of fun for all of us!  Hoping they listen to me more than my own middleschoolers!

After speaking, I'll be running down to Marina del Rey to captain a client's boat for the first Christmas party of the year.  Hoping that the warm weather will hold for a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment